Hello all I am a disabled college student trying my best to learn how to program in either C/C++ or C#. I have come here with the hope that I could find a guru to help explain some of issues I am still fuzzy on. I would like to chat on DaniWeb's IRC channel with anyone that can spare the time.

My major goal is to design hardware/software that allows quadriplegics to play First Person Shooter games Like the Call of duty or Battlefield franchises, without any outside interference. It will be great for just about any game though, and no the current crop of console machines and attachments are not suitable for someone who can't use there hands ha ha. Any way I'll be around for a long time if this site is can help, I know it won't hurt.

Welcome to Daniweb Adam. We wish you all of the best and hope your time with us is an awesome experience.:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.