i'm just wondering, "where's the love?"

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Happy? :icon_wink:

> i'm just wondering, "where's the love?"

It's a bit complicated; you probably won't understand even if I told you so let's just leave it at that, KTHXBI. :-)

You must not be married -- if you had you would understand that married couples often squabble, but they still love each other. Besides, bitching is the whole purpose of this forum :)

Good question. And from the person that posted:

• i thought you were leaving anyhow? dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
  • well, hell, i dont care really.
  • ...but i dont know WTF the OP is saying.
  • well, i was getting ready to reply, but then i got to that last part and just lost interest.
  • your reputation as "creepy internet stalker dude", just keeps getting more and more entrenched.
  • yeah, what do you know anyhow?
  • oh, look. here come more 5th graders.
  • come on tux, what we really should be talking about is why Crago3 has paternal abadonment issues.
  • that's about the most insensitive, presumptuous, short-sighted, arrogant and prejudiced remark i've heard in probably... well ... probably a day or two.
  • this is retarded.

I'm just sayin' :icon_wink:

commented: Spot on! +11
commented: good point :) +36
commented: He He...Look who's talking kinda isn't it. +4

... are you stalking me?

:eek:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.