Hi,

I stupidly used my name in the username I choose Doh!
Please can you change my username to FlowerPower1

Please change my username to cheaphosting if u can
I know i already did make u change my username 1 week before but now i need this username for SEO purpose
Your help would be very kindful

Regards,

Votes + Comments
Just leave.

Done. But we'll be watching you to make sure that your "SEO purpose" doesn't include signature spamming or other violations of Daniweb's rules.

Yep, definitely that wont happen
I have read already the rules and I will be acting upon them

thanks for your help though

i want to change my username wenbnet to webnet.

Cool. What you need to do then, is to ask one of our Administrators if they could please change it for you :).

Votes + Comments
Don't see a reason for downvoting
He just did by posting in this thread

hi happygeek,
Greetings..

i want to change my username from Shanti Chepuru to Shanti C

Please Change accordingly.
Thanks in Advance.

Oops! In that case, no problem m'lady... ;)

Hi, Can you please change my username to "theharshest". I have same username on all tech sites, blogs and forums and people know me by that name only. Actually I made this account quiet some time back hence didn't use the desired username. I don't have any posts on the Daniweb community and I want people to know me here by the same username as on other sites on web. I would be very grateful to you.

Thanks in anticipation.

Can you please change my username to: tjeckley - currently I am using my full name so I would like to replace it. Much appreciated.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.