So, last night I log on to DW and to my surprise, I have a new PM. "Oh joy!", I think, "Someone wants to share a word with me!" To my utter disappointment, I open the message and it just turns out that someone wants to make my fantasies come true. Is this a common occurrence around DW or am I just lucky? Can I forward this message to someone that can take care of it?

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Just click on the ! in a triangle logo top right of the message and it gets flagged as bad, and then one of the mods or I can take care of it. Thanks.

Is this a common occurrence around DW or am I just lucky?

Spam I get about one each month. Users asking for help about once every two days.

Users asking for help about once every two days.

The joys of having your name in bold...

To my utter disappointment, I open the message and it just turns out that someone wants to make my fantasies come true. Is this a common occurrence around DW or am I just lucky?

i get a new special girlfriend from the far east once every month or so.

Member Avatar for diafol

i get a new special girlfriend from the far east once every month or so.

If you don't want her, give her my personal email address.

be careful what you ask for.

If you don't want her, give her my personal email address.

I'll gladly forward them all to your PM box too :)

Member Avatar for diafol

I'll gladly forward them all to your PM box too :)

My man! I'll be so popular. Ahhh.:*

Alot of VBB sites im on i get PM spam (Quite annoying)

Found this nice little button to turn off pms, not been bothered since.

but how will i be able to send you sweet nothings?

I've enough nothings, don't need any more. But thanks for the kind thoughts ;)

I've gotten my fair share of "looking forward to getting to know you better" PMs that flat pad post button is a nice touch. If only there was a "im not writing your software for you man!" auto respond button.

If only there was a "im not writing your software for you man!" auto respond button.

Try Clippings :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.