So, last night I log on to DW and to my surprise, I have a new PM. "Oh joy!", I think, "Someone wants to share a word with me!" To my utter disappointment, I open the message and it just turns out that someone wants to make my fantasies come true. Is this a common occurrence around DW or am I just lucky? Can I forward this message to someone that can take care of it?

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Ezzaral

Just click on the ! in a triangle logo top right of the message and it gets flagged as bad, and then one of the mods or I can take care of it. Thanks.

Is this a common occurrence around DW or am I just lucky?

Spam I get about one each month. Users asking for help about once every two days.

To my utter disappointment, I open the message and it just turns out that someone wants to make my fantasies come true. Is this a common occurrence around DW or am I just lucky?

i get a new special girlfriend from the far east once every month or so.

i get a new special girlfriend from the far east once every month or so.

If you don't want her, give her my personal email address.

I'll gladly forward them all to your PM box too :)

My man! I'll be so popular. Ahhh.:*

I've gotten my fair share of "looking forward to getting to know you better" PMs that flat pad post button is a nice touch. If only there was a "im not writing your software for you man!" auto respond button.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.