Times are not getting updated. I made a post about a half hour ago and whan I returned just now the Last Post column said it was just 1 minute ago :) So I though maybe I just need to deleted temp internet files -- but that didn't fix the problem. I'm using IE8 on Win7.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Times are not getting updated. I made a post about a half hour ago and whan I returned just now the Last Post column said it was just 1 minute ago :) So I though maybe I just need to deleted temp internet files -- but that didn't fix the problem. I'm using IE8 on Win7.

[edit]Well now that I posted this thread I see the time on the other thread is now correct. [/edit]

Dam -- I hit the Post Reply button instead of the Edit/Delete button. Oh well. :)

>> Last Post

Don't start threads with these kinds of titles again please. I thought you were leaving because of all the purple ;)

Well, it's better than Help! or C++

Member Avatar for diafol

>> Last Post

Don't start threads with these kinds of titles again please. I thought you were leaving because of all the purple ;)

No that's me!

Nick: didn't mean to scare you -- I didn't think of it like that :)

I think you scared every one,don't do dat. ardav I think purple is uuuuggghhhhllllyyyy don't care what flavor so I'm with you there. Later---

Dark purple is tolerable when used in moderation and with other colors, but purple abuse is a serious condition that warrants timely intervention. Tater-

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.