This is really sucks website...every body think he is the best...and when he ask question and alot of ppl try to find solution for him...he never say thanks for the solution or even for the try...i posted great script for back to top for professional websites..and some sucks gay gimme -1 and say "its bad u can make it with one html line"..what a sucks...have fun all together.....BTW admin please delete my account and my posts starting with this post.

<M/> commented: Your post sucks... +0
deltascrow commented: Then, leave. -_- +0

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

1. Keep it pleasant. Resorting to immature name calling is no way to make a point, well not if you expect anyone to take you seriously dude.

2. DaniWeb does not delete accounts, nor does it delete posts unless they break the rules. If you no longer wish to be a member, simply stop posting and don't login again.

Member Avatar for diafol

You gotta love these guys. They always bring a smile to my face.

> and some sucks gay gimme -1

I'm gonna use that line in my next rant. Love it.

His English teacher at school must be so proud...

Not English, Engrish!

Member Avatar for diafol

Well, maybe, I can't comment as I bet his English is better than my Egyptian (or do they all speak Arabic now?). I just love the way his prose just flows. I haven't got a clue what he's saying, but it sounds good.

Me thinks this person needs a new tourist translation manual or one written in their language. Later---

I agree. I agree this is a lame site.

commented: Winner of the timewaste award. +0

This site doesn't stink, its users like you that make it stink with their terrible attitudes...

K4tFilms on his/hers probably first and only visit has deducted that the site "is lame"...
must be a RoseIndia fan.

to respond to the original post:

and when he ask question and alot of ppl try to find solution for him...he never say thanks for the solution or even for the try...

"he never say thanks" ... yah, if all you're interessted in is being thanked a lot for each time you write a line of code, this probably isn't the best place to post it.

i posted great script for back to top for professional websites..and some sucks gay gimme -1 and say "its bad u can make it with one html line"

if it can be done in a single line, you should be happy somebody points it out. writing thousands of lines of code for a working script is not a great script if it can be done in a single or just a few lines. that makes it just crappy and in-efficiënt. how about asking the guy what line that is, and benefit by learning of his/her knowledge? apparently (s)he's either more experienced than you, or 'll be proven wrong.

So some moron out there decided to start a this site sucks thread, basically poking the bees' nest with a stick for fun just to provoke a response and you all jumped right in. Do you really expect to accomplish anything? I prefer to just ignore comments like this unless they occur in other threads where I can either downvote them, if they are relevent to the thread, or delete them if they are not.

commented: thank goodness you ended this thread +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.