Hi! im currently annoyed by this situation where i am always logged out about every 15 or 20 minutes? this is pretty annoying as i am constructing my code and comments to reply on someone then suddenly when i hit submit it prompts me to log in, and my comments are lost even if i hit back. Btw this never happend before, before i can idle for many hours and still get back to this site still logged in, the only changes i made on my account is changing my password, could that be a reason to this? please answer

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

If you are Chrome user you may have same problem as me. If I log in through www.daniweb.com password is remembered and stay there. However if later on I will come through daniweb.com I'm asked to login. I seen this happens on all other pages I visit...

I use Chrome and never have that problem. Most likely a problem with the cookies on your computer. If you delete the DaniWeb cookies then yes, you will have to log in manually again.

I use Chrome and have that problem but i don't need to log in i can just click on any link that is linked to a daniweb page and it logs me in automatically. Bit annoying but like you should always do with word documents, save your work, just copy it all before you click submit an if you do get logged out you wont loose everything

Me too facing the same problem. I tried with other browsers too.:-/
Every time am trying refresh(postback) to submit a post.

Works fine for me... Ive signed into daniweb once on safari on my ipad... its now been nearly a month.

It's not a problem for me to be honest i get signed in automatically when i move to another page without re-entering my details.

Me too facing the same problem. I tried with other browsers too.:-/
Every time am trying refresh(postback) to submit a post.

Make sure your computer allows cookies.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.