How do I get featured? I've seen some people like happgeek (probably one of my favorite people on the site) But I was wondering on people get featured. I noticed that on one of my questions it said that I was one of the featured replies. Is that some kind of bug? Because I personally don't think I've been on the site that long in order to get featured. I checked my profile and it just said i'm a junior poster.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I noticed that on one of my questions it said that I was one of the featured replies.

Yes, there was a temporary bug (~8 hrs) where more people were OP Kudos members than intended. But, hey, it didn't hurt while it lasted! :)

You can get featured if you're selected by happygeek to be a Member of the Month, featured in the monthly newsletter. If that happens, you permanently get a Featured badge next to all your posts.

Hmmm. Cool. Thanks thanks Dani. I was preety sure it was a bug.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.