Capture2.PNG

It would be nice to allow user to resize the height of the editor. It is terrible experience to write a long post with current editor height.

diafol commented: Good point. It used to sometime in the past. +0
cereal commented: would be nice +0

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

We were having problems with resizing the editor causing issues on some older web browsers that I was unable to reproduce. (Reverend Jim was experiencing the problems, and I witnessed it in person when he visited NY.)

I was using current versions of FireFox & Chrome. Unless "older web browser" was referring to me ^_^

In any case I haven't had a problem since we went to the new interface. Have I mentioned how much I like it (now that I've given it a fair shake)?

Have I mentioned how much I like it (now that I've given it a fair shake)?

Were you one of the people who disliked it at first? I can't keep track. :-P

commented: Dinged if you, dinged if you don't. +0

Well, yeah. But in all fairness, you made a number of improvements since the initial switch. I especially find the waffle/hamburger much nicer than the old dropdown menus.

We use a newer version of the same editor though. And, since I was unable to reproduce the problem myself, I don't want to do something that I'm not confident will work across the board.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.