Woaah, am I seeing something new that vaguely reminds me of Word, where misspelled words have the red underlining below them?

Niice :)

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Umm .. no. You're not. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Ahh nevermind, its a Firefox 2.0 thing. ;)

Ahh nevermind, its a Firefox 2.0 thing. ;)

Yep, although I haven't seen any other browsers that natively support it. (I think IE7 might have a plugin, but it's much nicer when they're built-in [edit]to the browser[/edit].)

Yes, I think IE7 has a plugin. It's not feasable to have a spell checker built into DaniWeb because it's impractical to waste so much of our precious resources storing an entire dictionary of the English language. Plus, it doesn't make sense on a programming forum or forum where there are a lot of technical terms.

but it's much nicer when they're built-in.)

It's not feasable to have a spell checker built into DaniWeb because it's impractical to waste so much of our precious resources storing an entire dictionary of the English language. Plus, it doesn't make sense on a programming forum or forum where there are a lot of technical terms.

Agreed.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.