ITEMS 4 SALE. TRADES WILL BE CONSIDERED, MAKE A PROPOSAL:

1)Pioneer 6-Disc CD changer: This is model CDX-FM67 which plays standard CD’s (non MP3). Includes FM modulator universal receiver so you can use a standard factory deck. About 4 years old. Includes remote control. Plays very well. $50 (includes shipping/insurance)

2)PowerCom Kof-300S battery backup/surge protector: This battery backup is ideal for laptops. Includes serial cable for Windows management. Used less than 2 months. $18 (includes shipping/insurance)

3)HP 720C color printer: Prints well, about 2 years old. Doesn’t include cartridges, does include parallel cable. $18 (includes shipping/insurance)

4)Quake 3, World of Warcraft (with manual), Temple of Elemental Evil (with manual): For Windows 98 and above. All games are in excellent condition and include necessary serial #’s where applicable. $20 for all (includes shipping)

ITEMS I’M LOOKING FOR (TRADE CONSIDERED)

1)Civilization 4
2)Quality headphones with good bass response (I will research proposals)
3)Role playing games (present a list of what you have)
4)Make an offer. I love a good barter, you never know!

I heard the Zalman 5.1 headphones are great, especially for gaming. I've seen them go for about 55 bucks. Then I have the Plantronics .Audio 350 headset.... cheap and it has great bass response.

I don't know if that helped you out, but I hope it did.

Are you selling your games/software seperate or just as a bundle?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.