I'd like to have a blog here at DaniWeb, and I know how to dreate one. However, can I link my existing blog to my DaniWeb one?

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Hi ... I'm a little confused by your question. Do you mean that you want to link to your DaniWeb blog from your existing blog? Sure, that would be great :)

We're running a blogging competition right now where the goal is to get the most traffic to your DaniWeb blog by getting links to it from elsewhere.

Just keep in mind that DaniWeb blogs are not personal blogs - they are just for IT news and editorials.

Yes, I want to link this blog to a DaniWeb one.

I guess my question was phrased wrong: can I make my DaniWeb blog link to that one (aka when I post at Blogspot, the forum will update my blog here)?

I'm sorry, that isn't a feature. :(

Ah well, thanks anyway :confused:

Hi ... I'm a little confused by your question. Do you mean that you want to link to your DaniWeb blog from your existing blog? Sure, that would be great :)

We're running a blogging competition right now where the goal is to get the most traffic to your DaniWeb blog by getting links to it from elsewhere.

Just keep in mind that DaniWeb blogs are not personal blogs - they are just for IT news and editorials.

They look like personal opinions to me like that one about end of all life. It is pretty good blog, we need more blogs like that one, since us computer geeks are real interested in our true destiny. Should i share some of my email chats with steven Hawking when i was a teen ??:lol:

Definitely! :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.