Can those who experience the page loading hangs and JavaScript errors please post here with URLs to specific pages they encounter the error on. I want to see if there's a common denominator among the pages. Thanks!

I was getting the JS warning when reading this thread and other threads. I only read threads in the Community Feedback and Perl forums, and I was getting the JS warning in both of those forums when readings threads, any threads.

Can you link me to specific pages. It could even be the difference between page one of a thread and page three of a thread if the problem is related to long quotes, for example. I'm trying to figure out what the difference is between a thread page that gives the error and a thread page that doesn't.

Ah, so that page does have lots of big quotes each with rounded corners. Possible reason? More links please :)

Noted, although I think that was just a hiccup as this is the first time I've heard it. Let me know if it happens again. :)

It happened throughout that day. It is not happening now, though the freezing is still happening (where you can't scroll).

Temporary fix = Go into your control panel and under Options tick off the option to not round corners of boxes.

Temporary fix = Go into your control panel and under Options tick off the option to not round corners of boxes.

That seems to have worked.

But I still see rounded corners on things.

I think the reason I thought it was the ad was because the ad didn't load until after the script stopped.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.