It looks like Blade Runner is going to be homeless after coming out of prison, don't you say?

Shakespeare's "Hamlet" is an anagram of "Amleth", a Danish Prince at that time.

Member Avatar for diafol

Pistorius guilty. I can't see how he can have the gall to deny the accusations. He's lost all self-respect. What did he say? He didn't have his legs, so he decided to shoot through the door. He didn't realise that his girlfriend was staying there? Did he not think to shout a warning? Ballocks. It's horrible. He can cry all he wants - he deliberately killed that girl. I don't fancy his chances with the Numbers in Pretoria Central. He'll be raped, he'll be beaten, he'll be HIV+.

All of Shakespeare plays were played by men.

Assuming he is telling the truth (which I don't believe for a second), it is typical that Pistorius's first action was to come out with guns blazing and ask questions later. Typical of the times I suppose.

Assuming he is telling the truth (which I don't believe for a second), it is typical that Pistorius's first action was to come out with guns blazing and ask questions later. Typical of the times I suppose.

Well, in general, why would a human ask questions before pulling out a weapon if that person could be armed and dangerous... nobody wants to take a risk so you can "supposedly" back him up on that case if it were true.

As opposed to perhaps saying "I have a gun and it is pointed at the door. Identify yourself." And, of course, since he was sure his girlfriend was still in bed sleeping, he could have called to her to phone the police. That's what a rational person might have done. And at very little risk. Instead he started blasting away like Rambo.

As opposed to perhaps saying "I have a gun and it is pointed at the door. Identify yourself." And, of course, since he was sure his girlfriend was still in bed sleeping, he could have called to her to phone the police. That's what a rational person might have done. And at very little risk. Instead he started blasting away like Rambo.

Not everyone would do that even though that is a better decision.

Not everyone would do that

Not in your country anyway. Which explains why you've averaged more than 18 gun deaths every day since the Newtown shootings. Sit back and enjoy the carnage. You can track it here. Each body comes with a name and citation. Note the appalling number of children.

Harvard has graduated some 52 billionaires, with a collective fortune of $205 billion. That ranks them number one!

Harvard has graduated some 52 billionaires, with a collective fortune of $205 billion. That ranks them number one!

Which is why i am working my rear off to make into that school!

Compare the 52 billionaires with the actual number of graduates to see what your chances are of hitting the jackpot.

The standard gold bar held as gold reserves by central banks and traded among bullion dealers weighs 12.4 kg (438.9 ounces). Gold ingots/bars produced by pouring the molten metal into molds near the mining operation can be as heavy as 60 pounds.

Compare the 52 billionaires with the actual number of graduates to see what your chances are of hitting the jackpot.

... ummm, harvard still comes at number one? but it is true, once they become rich, in a way, they drop out.

One can safely assume that a lot of these 52 billionaires were involved in the big mortgage swindle during the years leading up to 2008.

And not one has ever been charged with a crime. In fact, they were heavily rewarded for their malfeasance. It was a great racket. The banks provided mortgages to people who couldn't afford them, then foreclosed on those mortgages and got paid back from taxes paid by those same people. Now they are renting back the houses that were basically given to them by the government. What else can you expect when someone like David Koch says things like "I only want my fair share, which is all of it".

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Milk has calcium and vitamin D to strenghten your teeth(s) as OJ which has acid and vitamin C dissolve your teeth(s).

10 Great Headlines courtesy of the 2013 Farmer's Almanac
1. Hospitals Sued by 7 Foot Doctors
2. Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers
3. Panda Mating Fails: Veterinarian Takes Over
4. War Dims Hope For Peace
5. Astronaut Takes Blame for Gas in Spacecraft
6. Juvenile Court to Try Shooting Defendant
7. Something Went Wrong in Jet Crash
8. New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group
9. Cold Wave Linked to Temperatures
10. Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery: Hundreds Dead

commented: funny +0
Member Avatar for diafol

Milk has calcium and vitamin D to strenghten your teeth(s) as OJ which has acid and vitamin C dissolve your teeth(s).

OJ is definitely bad for your health, especially if your name is Nicole Brown Simpson

commented: Oh my goodness! +0

Wine can turn into vinegar.

RE: Headlines. A few of my favourites

• Squad Helps Dog Bite Victim
  • Miners Refuse to Work After Death
  • Red Tape Holds Up New Bridge
  • Iraqi Head Seeks Arms
  • Federal Agents Raid Gun Shop, Find Weapons
  • Statistics Show That Teen Pregnancy Drops Off Significantly After Age 25

Cypriot salad and Greek salad taste the same only difference is the dressing.

•Statistics Show That Teen Pregnancy Drops Off Significantly After Age 25

Of course... they aren't teens anymore by then.

Washington has spent $791 billion on “homeland security” since 9/11.

Boy... electing bush was a bad idea after all if that was the case...

Washington has spent $791 billion on “homeland security” since 9/11.

Wow, I heard that on the news and RJ you are right!

I don't think or picture Canada or Mexico can spend that much money and not get any results.

Canada or Mexico can spend that much money and not get any results

Or most third party countries.

For comparison, in 2013 dollars, FDR spent $500 billion on pulling America out of the Great Depression. That money was spent on infra-structure projects that not only put money in the hands of workers (consumers) who then spent that money, thereby putting more people back to work to satisfy the demand for goods and services, but also benefited the country as a whole. In contrast, that $791 billion has disappeared down a massive bottomless hole.

Everything could never be the same but somethings can change.

Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.