Do you think programmers can change the world if given code.(agree or not).don't think just paste wats in your mind.

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Change the world ? In what way ? Paste ? err..

bill gates did it.

But how can I paste what's on my mind ?:S

nav33n you noob. You have to copy first :P

Honestly though, just about anybody can change the world by being extremely dedicated to something that they are good at.

Every steps we move, the world is changing. Even when you drive, you change the world by emitting the CO2 into atmosphere. Even without human being, the world is still changing.

nav33n you noob. You have to copy first :P

Honestly though, just about anybody can change the world by being extremely dedicated to something that they are good at.

:twisted: You are right !

bill gates did it.

Thumbs up on that one!

Obviously the world is changing every day, and programmers of course affect that. Can a programmer end the world I Robot style? I don't think so partner.

Or can he? What's so hard to believe about self-aware robots inheriting the earth and wiping out all human-kind?

Or can he? What's so hard to believe about self-aware robots inheriting the earth and wiping out all human-kind?

The 'self-aware' part. I'm not exactly keeping up with it religiously, but I'm fairly sure that AI systems haven't come anywhere even remotely close yet.

bill gates did it.

agree...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.