So I was reading a topic on Armor Games and was about "What are you known for at school?", I thought this was a good topic so I created my own one here. Here is the URL to the topic at Armor Games: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/2947305/what-are-you-known-for-at-school

Alright so here is what I am known for at school: "Being a friendly, easygoing person. I am also known for being respectable and respectful, as well as being good when it comes to talking to girls. It should be also noted that my mind wanders from trivial topics when walking in the hallways, these topics include a zombie (Resident Evil) infestation of the school, girls, Xenomorphs (along with the occasional Predators/Yautja) in the school, a terrorist attack on the school (i.e. the Columbine High School Massacre), Battlestar Galactica, and so much more. I often go to the library to go on the computers to go on my own website, as well as post on several other forums. I am also considered by many to be funny at times, while being dead serious at others, I am also known for sarcastic occasionally."

thoughtcoder commented: Aren't you special. +0

Recommended Answers

All 29 Replies

I am known as a smart, witty intellectual - when asked what it takes to be an intellectual, I answer "to have someone around who is not one"

I am also known as a grumpy old man and all I can add to that is that I am REALLY OLD and pretty fat.

an intellectual is just someone whose education level exceeds their abilities.

Hmm I was the 'Wallflower'... quiet and delicate, lol. Who was also known for being good in art classes.

Funny how things change once you leave...

i was "Most Likely to be Dead or Incarcerated at 25"

I was the kid in the "Honors" classes (somewhat like AP) that hung out with the smokers and stoners, wore heavy metal concert t-shirts, and drove the '72 Chevelle with glass packs.

Edit: ^^ All my friends were jephthah :P

ehh... i was the kid who should have been in honors, but bought into that whole 'cool to be stupid' clique.... and eventually assimilated.

yeah: smoking, metal shirts... i wasnt cool enough for a chevelle. i just had a '74 Nova. With "Megadeth" logo painted on it. it was the "dethmobile" :)

geez.

how did i survive?

Heh, Nova was good as well. My sister drove a '71 with a 350.

Goodness all this talk of 70s model cars... I feel young...

um, well they were old even back when i was in HS ...

kids still have those old muscle cars today.

Well, I'm speaking of late 80's. They were borderline classics at that point, but still much more common than they are these days. I'm only 38 :P

edit: jephthah and I seem to be posting in tandem here...

Lol I drove a '91 Mazda...

... and still do.

(Oh the shame!)

Well, I'm speaking of late 80's. They were borderline classics at that point, but still much more common than they are these days. I'm only 38 :P

ah, we're the same, then.

but yeah, they were kind of uncommon then, now they're pretty rare i guess.

Lol I drove a '91 Mazda...

hey, that's a borderline classic car, now!

but yeah, they were kind of uncommon then, now they're pretty rare i guess.

They seem to be. I guess way too many are finally succumbed to rust and time. You still see the odd 65-74 muscle car here and there, but getting fewer and farther between and they are starting to go for a lot more on the auctions these days.

i was "Most Likely to be Dead or Incarcerated at 25"

My senior year I was voted 'most likely to end up in Warmsprings' which was where our state insane asylum was located which is what they called those things in my un-politic youth.

I was known as the person most likely to become a serial killer.

hey, that's a borderline classic car, now!

My little rice-burner a classic? Pah!

I need to update... if that's the case. Lol.

I was known for my shooting skills.

I was known as the person most likely to become a serial killer.

They got that one right, didn't they!?

No.

No.

It was supposed to be a joke but who knows any more.

lets see what we got here:

someone who was voted "most likely to become a serial killer" by his own classmates

... goes and broadcasts this tidbit on a casual chat web forum

... and then shows no ability to take a joke related to it.

ummm, yeahhhhh .... i want to party with that dude.

:|

You people have no sense of humor.

No - you are just too deep for us.

You people have no sense of humor.

iswydt. (at lesat i think so)

i've found that my favorite deadpan style of humor is very difficult to pull off in a text medium.

:P

Definitely.

Lol, it certainly puts an interesting spin on things said elsewhere...

i was know for My hand writing,:lol: it was not good,it was too bad that I was known for Bad Hand writing
hahaha

I was known for being smart but not putting any effort into my work and for never meeting deadlines.

Strange that i was also known as 'brainbox' lol

Even my handwriting was poor (my teacher used to compare it with Gandhi's handwriting) but somewhat legible, among students i was called an intelligent 'kid'

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.