All coders and and computer geeks should take this very seriously.

The ancient hebrew scripture and large sections of the bible are actually code. Thats right CODE I can and will prove these claims over the course of this tread.

The major question is who, what and where?

Now before you dismiss me as a God freak or Bible basher I want you to think about this very seriously and would like to open up honest intellectual discussion on the mater, becasuse the subject is engrossing and if you dare to engage, you will not walk away unchanged in your views.

I promise!

iamthwee commented: I like esoteric prophesies. +21

Recommended Answers

All 23 Replies

9:22, Personal note: When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare into the sun, so once when I was six, I did. At first the brightness was overwhelming, but I had seen that before. I kept looking, forcing myself not to blink, and then the brightness began to dissolve. My pupils shrunk to pinholes and everything came into focus and for a moment I understood... That someone's been watching to much television!

>The ancient hebrew scripture and large sections of the bible are actually code.
Any significant body of text will contain "hidden messages" that mean absolutely nothing and weren't intended by the original author. It's no different from how successful prophecies work: if you're vague enough, they apply to damn near anything you want.

The ancient hebrew scripture and large sections of the bible are actually code.

Perhaps you should scan it and put the text in [code]

[/code] tags. That should make the code more readable.

commented: Brilliant! :) +23
Member Avatar for iamthwee

I like the idea of destiny. It's nice isn't it.

It's kinda interesting when some things come together and you think maybe that happened for a reason.

However, a lot of the bible code predictions where done after the event. Only a few were predicted before and they were pretty vague. Interestingly, if you read some of the predictions, the author seems to suggest that the future can be changed. In fact he said 'discovering the bible codes changed something that was supposed to happen.'

If the future is changeable that puts big doubts regarding prophecies, if there weren't big doubts in the first place.

Live your life as it comes. Be in control of your own destiny.

Perhaps you should scan it and put the text in [code]

[/code] tags. That should make the code more readable.

It's already being done as we speak. There is a joint governmental program that has a program running equidistant lettering configurations twnety four seven.

These 'predictions' have been acted on numerous times.

I find this usage rather childish. Prediction or prophercy is just a side issue's that arises from the supernatural origins of the text.

What is of more interest is how a sixth century Rabbi can write a detailed paper on the existance of ten dimensions, all from just studying the first scroll of Moses! Without a computer and in the abscence of modern quantum physics!

Work that one out. The text are only code because of thier origin.

What are you smoking? I want some; sounds better than some of the acid I did in the 70s. If you have something to show us, do so - so far you have just been blowing smoke. Which 6th cent. rabbi said what about how many dimensions? That equidistant only really works when you 'after the fact' choose the spacing. I think this 'stuff' was circulating quite a whild ago - look here

All coders and and computer geeks should take this very seriously.

The ancient hebrew scripture and large sections of the bible are actually code. Thats right CODE I can and will prove these claims over the course of this tread.

The major question is who, what and where?

Now before you dismiss me as a God freak or Bible basher I want you to think about this very seriously and would like to open up honest intellectual discussion on the mater, becasuse the subject is engrossing and if you dare to engage, you will not walk away unchanged in your views.

I promise!

Ok please explain to me step by step how can I create matter/energy out of nothing ? If by following your steps I am succeed to do so I will accept the cosmic code.

What about a bible translated in Russian, Portugese, Chinese?
All the same code? Or does it count only for Hebrew?
The original was in Greek or Armenian I'm not sure. Never mind, my question is why should one language be preferred over anotherone to derive "meaningfull bible codes" from it?

commented: Or that it's been "revised" many times according to the whims of whoever was in charge at the time. +32

The Bible is full of rules to live by, not secret code!

If someone claims to have discovered secret code, then it is only to pull ignorant folks nose for financial gain or influence peddling.

commented: I thought that's what religion was all about - separating the gullible from their money :) +32

The Bible is full of rules to live by, not secret code!

If someone claims to have discovered secret code, then it is only to pull ignorant folks nose for financial gain or influence peddling.

Absolute nonsense:

Send $9.99 to find out why!

commented: And so we see the true nature of religion - separating fools from their money - send $9.99 NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW -6

What about a bible translated in Russian, Portugese, Chinese?
All the same code? Or does it count only for Hebrew?
The original was in Greek or Armenian I'm not sure. Never mind, my question is why should one language be preferred over anotherone to derive "meaningfull bible codes" from it?

My main point of focus is on the Hebrew because that is tghe really freaky stuff. It is written from right to left (not that that matters) and it is continuous, just like code. It is code!

You can find stuff in all the translations , but nowhere near what is evident in the original hebrew text's, thats the really amazing and scary stuff.

Question:

Ok please explain to me step by step how can I create matter/energy out of nothing ? If by following your steps I am succeed to do so I will accept the cosmic code.

Answer: You cant!

What are you smoking? I want some; sounds better than some of the acid I did in the 70s. If you have something to show us, do so - so far you have just been blowing smoke. Which 6th cent. rabbi said what about how many dimensions? That equidistant only really works when you 'after the fact' choose the spacing. I think this 'stuff' was circulating quite a whild ago - look here

I'm not interested in the movie (or the wiki ) version of events.
What they have omitted to mention is that the eqiudistant lettering system was published in the american scientist, Only after being subjected to no less than three (yes that's right x3) peer reviews.

Normal procedure is for 1, they dont want there to be anything in this anymore than you do.

I will present the findings of the 6 century rabi soon, as at this moment I am quite busy and this is after all, only a tongue and cheek light forum.

What they have omitted to mention is that the eqiudistant lettering system was published in the american scientist, Only after being subjected to no less than three (yes that's right x3) peer reviews.

Normal procedure is for 1, they dont want there to be anything in this anymore than you do.

I will present the findings of the 6 century rabi soon, as at this moment I am quite busy and this is after all, only a tongue and cheek light forum.

No, they did not leave out the peer reviews - they covered that pretty fully.

You are too busy? You do not have a link? You do not even offer the name of the Rabi? This is a light forum but we do not suffer fools gladly (well, not exactly true, I am still here but you get my drift). Why did you even bother to post here?

Of course! You are only interested in your own holy version of the thruth. Not a very scientific or logic way of handling things. But perhaps you are in to the more esotheric ways of living(new age, QBLH etc.) Well try this : take your todays newspaper, pinpoint ANY large enough article(or let an innocent hand do it), bet you find some "secret" messages in there too.

commented: good point +8

No, they did not leave out the peer reviews - they covered that pretty fully.

You are too busy? You do not have a link? You do not even offer the name of the Rabi? This is a light forum but we do not suffer fools gladly (well, not exactly true, I am still here but you get my drift). Why did you even bother to post here?

The peer reviews I was refering to were the ones reqiured to get into the 'American scientist journal

Of course! You are only interested in your own holy version of the thruth. Not a very scientific or logic way of handling things. But perhaps you are in to the more esotheric ways of living(new age, QBLH etc.) Well try this : take your todays newspaper, pinpoint ANY large enough article(or let an innocent hand do it), bet you find some "secret" messages in there too.

I'm not even interested in the 'thruth'

Wikkipedia is a load of crap, It's been proven that even the media buy into and report falsehoods deliberatly posted up on it to fool them!

Did you hear me say Wikipedia is the thruth and nothing but the thruth? Another tactic of persons like you, besides saying I have something intresting but I'll show it later(If at all:yawn: ), is not responding, avoiding or ignoring a point in the discussion, like my point on the newspaper.

Did you hear me say Wikipedia is the thruth and nothing but the thruth? Another tactic of persons like you, besides saying I have something intresting but I'll show it later(If at all:yawn: ), is not responding, avoiding or ignoring a point in the discussion, like my point on the newspaper.

Well actually I'm busy trying to save my mariage atthe moment so avoidance is not the issue.

Now funny you should mention the newspaper, Lets do a deal since your so hung up on the equidistant lettering code.

You get one page of your local paper and produce me more than a handfull of meaningfull equally spaced either vertical horizontal or diagonal letters and I'll show you a page of hebrew scripture that not only has dozens of meaningfull sentances but some that will blow you away because they relate to events that have already taken place.

Not only that but I will show you mathmatical properties of some parts of the english translated (aramaic) new testament that are so precise that they are outside of the ability of a normal human with a computer to concieve.

And as soon as my information arrives I will also post it up in regards to the ten dimensions.

The problem you are going to face is that the newspaper will yeild next to nothing and the hebrew is so unique thatas I stated earlier there is a joint governmental computer program that runs absolutely anything they can imagine entering into it.

They do not give out anything of relevance, but they do publish a heap of yesterdays news.

commented: interesting 10 dimensions! +21
commented: yeah, that's the cop-out of all you "predictive types", you find stuff which has ALREADY HAPPENED! -6

Oh man, you are so pathetic!
Saying you own and are about to reveal the "cosmic" code and then whining about some problems!
Wish you the very best with your marriage, bye!
P.S.
I was going to say something here, what you can do with your cosmic code but I'm not going to do that.

Not only that but I will show you mathmatical properties of some parts of the english translated (aramaic) new testament that are so precise that they are outside of the ability of a normal human with a computer to concieve.

I'm looking forward to that day...

The peer reviews I was refering to were the ones reqiured to get into the 'American scientist journal

Well, no dippity doo doo - those just happen to the very peer reviews to which I was referring.

Back to MY point - if you have nothing to offer, why did you post here? If you can't take the time to name the Rabbi or link to any article that might even offer a whiff of support for your thesis, why did you post here?

Well actually I'm busy trying to save my mariage atthe moment so avoidance is not the issue.

Sorry to hear this; good luck.

Now funny you should mention the newspaper, Lets do a deal since your so hung up on the equidistant lettering code.

You are the one hung up on it - you even brought it up

You get one page of your local paper and produce me more than a handfull of meaningfull equally spaced either vertical horizontal or diagonal letters and I'll show you a page of hebrew scripture that not only has dozens of meaningfull sentances but some that will blow you away because they relate to events that have already taken place..

this is the very thing we want - show us! Are you using translated Hebrew scripture? Which version of Hebrew are you using (massoretic verse cantillation versus ??)

I remember the Wally Shawn role in The princess Bride and his constant use of the word 'inconceivable'

And as soon as my information arrives I will also post it up in regards to the ten dimensions.

How is it that you are waiting for something to arrive? You started this thread with 'absolute' knowledge of this precious thingy, but have nothing to offer in support - what is that about??

The problem you are going to face is that the newspaper will yeild next to nothing and the hebrew is so unique thatas I stated earlier there is a joint governmental computer program that runs absolutely anything they can imagine entering into it.

Now you are just babbling please throw us a crumb so we can get a taste of this data.

They do not give out anything of relevance, but they do publish a heap of yesterdays news.

So far it is you who gives out nothing of relevance. I imagine you are just going to fade away because you will never have anything of substance to offer.

Please do not bother to respond until/unless you actually offer up something of value.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.