I just wanted to know... this topic was gonna come up anyway. So I can't really say. At first I liked Sauske but then in the like fourth episode i relized how much of an ass he is. So then I liked Kiba because he is rowdy, he likes rowdy stuff and i think is really cool and determined! Touching really 。
PS:Naturo:http://sunmanga.com/manga/1001.html

jephthah commented: i dont have to have a reason why. -2
ahihihi... commented: I like Naruto.. But Kakashi is much hotter:) +1

Recommended Answers

All 30 Replies

Oh! I thought you meant our 'Naruto' and assumed you were THAT guy.

Never mind.

Shikamaru 'spelling possibly incorrect' im not sure why he's just cool

I love Hatake Kakashi...he is totally awesome...

commented: ME TOO!!! He's cool gettin' hot +1

Oh, I have no favorite. I just came to point and laugh at Naruto fans.

commented: Heyyyyy....that's not nice....... :( +0
commented: I'm Jephthah, and I approve of this post. +11
commented: lol +0

what is this, some kind of Furry bullshit?

Can you imagine renting a furry costume???

commented: ewwwww. :P +11

i dont get it? Furry???

Oh, thanks. But what does it got to do with Naruto?

Oh, thanks. But what does anything have to do with Naruto?

everything is about the fur suit.

everything is about the fur suit.

give it up please do us all a favour. start a furry thread and stop hijacking this one k

give it up please do us all a favour. start a furry thread and stop hijacking this one k

because.... this one is just so relevant to anyone's interests?

commented: Only comment that is irrelevant +0

Well someone started it and more than one have answered 'properly' so yes it seems it is relevant to someones interests.

Does that make it clear?

Does that make it clear?

#include <stdio.h>
#include <string.h>
char l[21];
#define S J
#define L(n) n
#define O l[i]
#define M(n) > n
char*J(char*j){for(int i=20;i M(-1);i--)if(O!=' ')((O M(79)&&O<91)||O M(109))?(O-=13):(O+=13);return(l);}int main(){printf("%s",J(strcpy(l,L(L("Abguvat")L(" vf ")L("rire ")L("pyrne.")))));return(0);}
commented: ahahah :D +12

Well someone started it and more than one have answered 'properly' so yes it seems it is relevant to someones interests.

hey look, if we're talking about who has a "crush" on cartoon character ( :icon_rolleyes: ) then it's totally appropriate to talk about sekksie fursuits.

and anyhow, if you want to keep score, more posts have been on furrys, than naruto. so furrys win.

I remember the first time I saw Misty from pokemon. It was love at first sight. With her skinny jeans and legs like an eight year old. But it's the triangle face that really got me (so hawt!). And the way her eyes turned into lines when expressing emotion was just icing on the cake.

commented: *snort* +12
commented: Sad. +0
#include <stdio.h>
#include <string.h>
char l[21];
#define S J
#define L(n) n
#define O l[i]
#define M(n) > n
char*J(char*j){for(int i=20;i M(-1);i--)if(O!=' ')((O M(79)&&O<91)||O M(109))?(O-=13):(O+=13);return(l);}int main(){printf("%s",J(strcpy(l,L(L("Abguvat")L(" vf ")L("rire ")L("pyrne.")))));return(0);}

uh what??

commented: what a surprise. :icon_rolleyes: -2

uh what??

Run it.

how?

k thanks

somehow i doubt ditz could compile and run a program, even if you held his hand through every single step.

even if you held his hand through every single step.

Excuse me! First I am a she. Secondly I am a seventeen year old student studying computer science so if i was taught then I would have no problem.
:angry:

Excuse me! First I am a she. Secondly I am a seventeen year old student studying computer science so if i was taught then I would have no problem.
:angry:

Whoa, calm down! Gender is a mystery on the internet. Secondly no-one cares about your age.(I'm only seven-teen too, so...)

*Sighs nostalgically* I remember when I studied C++, that is some crazy s**t right there. Luckily I was able to escape it in my fourth year before it shattered my fragile little mind :P

Sasuke Uchiha ofcourse!

...... The OP, has 1 post.. on an IT forum sight, asking about Naruto?... Perhaps I could suggest a Naruto sight for you?..

This is an IT site but this is geek's lounge here we can ask every thing :) BTW I like Kakashi, Jariya and PAIN

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.