Occasionally I find myself in the position of needing to mail small easily damageable items across the country, for econmical purposes I find the best thing to do is purchase a tin of Altoids and mail the empty tin.

The other day I was at the store and the Altoids were like $3 each! Highway robbery! Instead I purchased a box of Tic-Tacs as it would work in this particular instance. The down side is that I don't really care for Altoids or Tic-Tacs... I mean they are alright, but a single box will last me a few months.

After the Tic-Tacs were rung up, I immediately opened them, said "This is for me." and I ate one. "These are for my dead hommies!" and poured the rest out on the floor. After a moment of silence the cashier gave me my total due, which I paid and then left. The store was quite surreal during my departure.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

After the Tic-Tacs were rung up, I immediately opened them, said "This is for me." and I ate one. "These are for my dead hommies!" and poured the rest out on the floor.

I know there must be a reason for doing this but i cant see this as anything other than a silly waste of $$$ :icon_cheesygrin:

So, if a little old lady slips on these things on the floor, you will gladly pay for her broken hip!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.