I have a program do for a class and I cannot figure it out. I have read the tutorials but I just do not understand what I am doing. Basically I need to have the program read an input file and then take that information and be able to print it on the screen, change certain things, or print only specific pieces of information. Once I get the input file stuff understood I should be able to do the rest, I just cant get it started. I need as much help as possible and fast!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Once again, you should have read the announcement at the top of this board before posting. This one should be moved to one of the software developement boards (depending on what kind of program it is)

Hi mneaker n welcome to daniweb !! so you're already on your way to python forum :D

Hey there,

You've already posted a question in the Python forum-- anyone skilled in Python is already checking out your thread. As such, I'm going to close this crosspost. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.