My time is 11:09PM
What's yours?

Recommended Answers

All 21 Replies

T minus 38, ignition for sleep protocol at 23 hours.

Does anybody really know what time it is?

sorry...

Is there really such as thing as time? According to this article time did not begin until the Big Bang. Before that, there was no space and no time. So, "what time is it?" is a meaningless question that is impossible to answer correctly.

Is there really such as thing as time? According to this article time did not begin until the Big Bang. Before that, there was no space and no time. So, "what time is it?" is a meaningless question that is impossible to answer correctly.

According to another theory I have read time existed before the big bang in a parent universe. This theory explains how our universe is one of infinit inside another bigger universe which we would know as subspace. So perhaps time has existed in one state or another for ever.

So perhaps time has existed in one state or another for ever.

I think you're right. We had time when I lived in Michigan. Now that I'm in Minnesota, time seems to work here, too.

Lunch time!

Exactly ten minutes later than it was ten minutes ago.

>> What time is it?

Hammertime!

>> What time is it?

Hammertime!

You can't tell me he's not still the hero of millions of Dutch school children, Niek.

If you really must know the time, here you go.

With all due seriousness, the world time at your disposal... ;)

commented: That's a great link!! +0
commented: Is "due seriousness" like "due North"? +0

With all due seriousness, the world time at your disposal... ;)

Why doesn't it say Easter Time in Honolulu? Still Sunday in Honolulu where it should still be Easter time.

Somewhere in the world, it's Miller Time!

Time goes, you say? Ah no!
Alas, Time stays, we go.
~Henry Austin Dobson

It's Howdy Doody Time!

(oops, another response that belongs in the "you know you're old when..." thread)

Here its..... 00:19 and nobody know where i am :D

Here its..... 00:19 and nobody know where i am :D

I checked my world time clock and it says you would be in Iraq. Am I right?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.