Steven Gerrard - liverpool

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Frank Lampard

The title should be Who is your favorite football player?.

The title should be Who is your favorite football player?.

There you go :)

By the way, it should actually be favourite :D

My favourite football player is Crunchie - Australia national team.;)

William "Refrigerator" Perry from the Chicago Bears. He would carry the ball along with five opposing players into the end zone.

Glen Jakovich. Great defender.

Kaka - Brazil National Team and Real Madrid

O. J. Simpson played for the AFL's Buffalo Bills, used to be the best, "The Juice". He would simply jump over any defender.

Its funny this has two completely different sports in it. American football, John Lynch.

Without a doubt it is Eli Manning, who could throw a football 80 yards and make it pass though an opening the size of a basketball hoop.

I can see three :)

Without a doubt it is Eli Manning, who could throw a football 80 yards and make it pass though an opening the size of a basketball hoop.

The UConn QB did some pretty impressive trick throws.

What do you mean football? Like American Football or "soccer" (in Europe it is called football too.)
BTW I don't follow sports.

What do you mean football? Like American Football or "soccer" (in Europe it is called football too.)
BTW I don't follow sports.

You know. The one you always watch on television humans scurrying like ants after the ball. :)

Ronaldo is good but likes to solo. He is not a team player.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.