Member Avatar for stevenjs

Greetings,

Came across this intriguing web site offering a free "advance review copy" of a novel in exchange for a review of the book. I'd like to recommend it to you all. See nineinchbride.com.

I have no idea when this offer will end, but this is a good smart read with a techy twist which you may like.

Cheers.

Rashakil Fol commented: We don't care, take your spam and shove it up a ventilation duct. +0
AndreRet commented: Nothing seems to be techy about it!! It's all about wall street and you just broke the rules with this kind of spam! Not interested... +0

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Did anyone check this out?

Nope. Are you the author, by any chance?

Nothing seems to be techy about it!! It's all about wall street and you just broke the rules with this kind of spam! Not interested...

Please do not post your personal ads here.

No, happygeek, I am not.

I am hurt and resign from this forum. Mean people here.

Seriously? You've been a member for SEVEN years and in that time posted just the one thread which, to be fair, could be seen as advertising. As it was the Geeks' Lounge I left it here, but was curious when you bumped the thread as to whether you might be the author, hence my question. It seems an odd reason to resign after being here so long.

I am gone. Everyone here is mean and accusing. Delete this thread. I am quitting.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.