Hi guys,

Whats are favorite all time song and current song (one thats popular at the minute)?

i.e. My all time favorite is Phil collins - in the air tonight
My current favorite song is Bastille - Pompeii

Sorry for the awful videos aha

Recommended Answers

All 28 Replies

My current favourite is: la la la by naughty boy, Some like it some hate it... I don't have an all time favourite:P

My all time favorite song is My Heat will go on - Titatnic
and current favorite song is Cry - Rihana...

All time Favorite : Another Brick in The Wall - Pink Floyd

Currently it is Down - Jay Sean

At the moment it's Rudimental - Waiting All Night but Not Giving In by Rudimental and Naughty Boy - La La La by are awesome!

Disclosure 100% too...

Nice one guys - Daniweb clearly has a good sense in music!

my favourite song are

In the end,it doesn't even matter-Linkin park
Bodies - Robbie Williams

I SEE A LITTLE SILUETTO OF A MAN, SCARAMOOCH SCARAMOOCH WILL YOU DO THE FANDONGO : Rhapsody bohemian ultimate queen song

"What is your favorite song?" is one of the hundred questions that makes me think for quite long. And ever wonder why all songs are not appealing and liked by people? Possibly because one find a song beautiful if it expresses what you feel or narrates what one have been through. Although song is not just with words alone what I think is very essential and influcencial is the music itself. Every song has its beats and harmonies which are very unique and creative. Songs are created by human and loved by each person whom they think define them. ^_^

As of the moment, I'm listening to John Legend's tune - ALL OF ME :)
Check out this band "IMAGINE DRAGONS" They got lots of good songs. (Highly recommended: ON TOP OF THE WORLD) ^_~

I don't have an all time favourite song, I have several. Plus I listen to a lot of stuff. It's always hard for me to do a top 5 band/song list, though I do have an all time favourite band: Sonata Arctica.

Right now, and for some reason, I'm hooked on Avicii's "Hey Brother".

I am showing my age ...
"Canadian Sunset" by Hugo Winterhalter

Okay, big change, I now absolutely love Avicii's Hey Brother!!

Its a great fusion of american bluegrass and modern pop, please everyone give this a listen!!

Member Avatar for diafol

Right now, and for some reason, I'm hooked on Avicii's "Hey Brother".

Yep, that's a great song. My son introduced me to it - never heard of him before.

A couple of songs/ artists I'm hammering at the minute:

• Mr Probz - Waves (Robin Schulz remix)
  • Sigma - Nobody to Love
  • Tove Lo - Stay High (Habits Remix)
  • Shift K3Y - Touch
  • Duke Dumont
  • Clean Bandit

and of couse Jack Johnson!

never heard of him before.

Nor had I until one day it was on the radio and have been obsessed ever since!

James Blunt's Bonfire Heart is also a great song, same sort of style.

@diafol I actually really like that!

i honestly don't like music unless it is classical (which is weird coming from a 16 year old at my size). I typically enjoy playing the grand piano (8+ years), violin (1+ year), and cello (3+ years).

Some pieces that I like are: Peer Grynt Suite No. 1 (Edvard Grieg), 4 seasons (Vivaldi), anything beethoven, anything mozart, some from correlli, some from bach (I like brandenburg) and so on... I basically like all the songs from this list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_50_Greatest_Pieces_of_Classical_Music

Lets not be surprised that I hate our generation of music... what do we have for "talent" now? 1D, Bieber, Mahone, Cody Simpson, and rappers of all kind... yeah, no wonder why i don't like our music of this decade.

commented: you rock! +0

I'm also big on classical. My favourite at the moment is Krystian Zimerman playing Chopin's Ballade #1 in g minor. You can see/hear it here. The pianist is insanely good.

i honestly don't like music unless it is classical (which is weird coming from a 16 year old at my size). I typically enjoy playing the grand piano (8+ years), violin (1+ year), and cello (3+ years).

You make me envious.

Check this channel, I think you'll enjoy: Joel Sandberg

@Jim, that pianist is awesome. He is one of my favorite pianists. My grandfather once met the fellow by attending one of his performances.

@blackmiau, I think he is pretty impressive... but my style of piano performance is a bit different from his and not to be a guy with a big ego (i have a big ego XD) I believe I play better (I have recieved some university offers just for my musical skills, let alone my academics, verbal languages, sports, business skills (long story), and other extra curricular activities... though my computer science skills are not there yet, but will be by senior year of HS XD).

If you guys were wondering, some of my favorite pianists are: Artur Schnabel, Kempff, Rubenstein, Svietoslaf (I think i spelled his first name wrong) Richter, Claudio Arau, Sergei Rachmaninov, Alfred Brendel, and so many others. I like the classic figures (though some of the figures I listed aren't exactly classical due to them being 1900s... some argue saying they are not).

commented: one point for the ego! +0

MY favarite song is sakira's song.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.