Now a days surviving without technology is really tough, let me know how will be travel without technology.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Small world. Old boy scout here with compass, map, backpack, medic kit, water, food, fire maker, light tent, etc. But hey, if you had all that a couple centuries ago they would call that technology!

Travel without technology is just like travel with technology. I hate traveling either way! :-p

Airplane travel without technology is just like sitting on the couch during a blackout, I guess???

Question is: what level of technology.

The clothes you wear are the product of technology after all. So is most if not all of the food you consume.
Your toothbrush is the product of technology.

Though it depends on everyone's own mindset, however, if you really want to travel without technology, then it is recommended to go somewhere deep in nature. Whether it is waterfalls, a beach, some mountains or any forest, the nature will surely amaze you. But still, I think one cannot travel without technology, even if one wants, as technology is with us everywhere (mobile phones, watches, tablets).

my last journey I went for weeks without cellphone coverage. Was great.
Of course the thing was still there, but it was effectively no more than an alarmclock :)

That's the travel I like. No internet, no cellphone coverage. That's not to say I don't appreciate technology, but doing witout some of it can be nice for a while.

It is like yoga with kids without kids yoga mat lol

According to ChatGPT, travel without technology is like exploring without a map, a mime without invisible walls, a penguin without ice skates, and a fish without fins. To be perfectly honest, I don't get any of them except for maybe the first.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.