i don't think so... everything is so blurry... :D

You can't even see the continent? That isn't good at all.

i know... sometimes it gets pretty annoying...

Can you see the Earth at least?

well... i see something sort of sperical with white, blue and green dots... but i can't tell accurately if it actually is The Earth... i guess it is, since that's why it is called Google Earth...

haha... yea, not being able to see your continent is definitely bad..

i can't even see my garage...

Download GoogleSketchUp6 and you can create your garage in 3D and stick it on the map.

yeah... but there's nothing like seeing its actual pic of your garage from outer space...

I still don't see how you can make out a cat sitting in your window.

i can see my dog pooping in my backyard... oh... wait... i can't even see my continent...

I'm going to lay a mirror in my backyard and look on Google Earth to see if I can see the satellite the took the picture.

excellent idea!!! i'll just make sure my dog poops a lot... maybe that way the satellite gets it...

lol, what you could do is make a pattern on a large field and see if the satalite picks it up!

seems like a good idea... except that where i live there are no big fields, since its all mountains...

i know a large field at my old school which i could 'borrow'. It depends on the size of the satalites pixels to what size you have to make your image. Normally around 10 by 10 metres per pixel, depending on how high the satalite orbits around the earth.

just think about it... sk8 can see his dog pooping on his backyard...

or was it me?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.