Do you allow guests to access member profiles? Why or why not? Do you think it encourages forum growth and new registrations TO allow or not to? :)

CSCGAL. I just joined the DaniWeb Community and noticed that I can't even view my profile. It's odd, I can't even figure out how to view my own profile.

I would like to ask you a question. Why did you join DaniWeb, What interest's did you have, and How has DaniWeb been assistive of your interest's and ideas?????

I am looking to find a few other developers to help build a few Projects that in the end will be a very prosperous and lucrative taxed and untaxed income. I doubt you would be interested in my idea's, then again, you might.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

CSCGAL. I just joined the DaniWeb Community and noticed that I can't even view my profile. It's odd, I can't even figure out how to view my own profile.

Click the CONTROL PANEL link at the very top of the page. You can access your profile from that dropdown menu. I assume new members have access to that -- I don't really know since I'm not a new member :)

I would like to ask you a question. Why did you join DaniWeb, What interest's did you have, and How has DaniWeb been assistive of your interest's and ideas?????

Dani didn't "join" DaniWeb, she created it while in college.

Click the CONTROL PANEL link at the very top of the page. You can access your profile from that dropdown menu

No. Thats to edit. If you want to see the one that others can see then click where it says

"Logged in as: jbennet
Last visited: 10 Hours Ago at 5:06 am
Private Messages: Unread 6, Total 434. "

or whatever. its on the top right

I assumed he wanted to edit. You can view anyone's public profile by just clicking on the avatar.

I just joined the DaniWeb Community and noticed that I can't even view my profile

?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.