Hi all,

Not sure if this is intentional, but it seems that the member info displayed in the top right corner of the title bar for posts has lost miscellaneous information such as Location. I have attached an example of one of my posts, normally it displays my location as well as post count, rep alt power etc.

If it is a deliberate change it is certainly not critical, just thought I'd report it in case it wasn't. FYI I am using Firefox in Vista 64-bit if this helps.

Regards,
darkagn

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Yup, mine is history too.

I liked the old style. This one is compact!

Not compact for AD, his one is misshapen due to all the rep he has, that and his badges are above the rest

I agree that mine looks a lot better now. I was hoping Dani would fix it so that it looked similar to everyone else.

Ive only just noticed you stop getting stars after the 10k mark, maybe the same needs to be done with rep, that way yours will render correctly

You have more posts than I do, but the same number of stars (10). I have the max number of rep squares (10) -- they just get darker color as more rep is received.

Does anyone know if this was an intended change?

Yes.

Yes.

Yes you know or Yes it was an intended change :)

Ive asked dani

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.