Hi I'm 37 well nearly 38 laugh out loud, I'm happly married for ten years, I have three children, my husband and I are trying for another one this year. I love nature as well as learning new things. I am currently working at a supermarket on the checkouts, and in the office, as well as a IT student.
I live in New Zealand, am into anything gothic and wicca.
I hope to learn alot of things in here, as well as help out where I can.

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Welcome to DaniWeb.

You and your husband have successfully produced 3 lives and are in the process of producing the fourth one. We all wish you best of luck. You can always seek our help, support, guidence and well wishes for your next efforts.

Welcome to DaniWeb.

Thanks, I had lots of fun here today, got some help as well.

You and your husband have successfully produced 3 lives and are in the process of producing the fourth one. We all wish you best of luck. You can always seek our help, support, guidence and well wishes for your next efforts.

Thanks for the support and well wishes, we lost one two years ago, so hopefully we'll have better luck this time.

Hello nightlady, all the best to you and your family, and to your studies. I've never been to New Zealand but it is obviously beautiful there...I have to some friends who visited and could not get enough of it!

Anyway, welcome from another new member. I'm Rose, and I joined for some basic support, as I am starting to learn web design. I hope to see you again.

Hello nightlady, all the best to you and your family, and to your studies. I've never been to New Zealand but it is obviously beautiful there...I have to some friends who visited and could not get enough of it!

Anyway, welcome from another new member. I'm Rose, and I joined for some basic support, as I am starting to learn web design. I hope to see you again.

Hi Rose I'm Michelle thanks, I've nearly finished this level in studdies, dont know if I want to go to a higher level at the moment, might latter on in the year, so I don't have to much on my plate, as I do at the moment with work and my studdies. I had to design a website for on of my computing levels it was really fun.

You'll find alot of help here, it's a great bunch of people on here, good luck with the web design, hope to see you again too.

Yeah I want to travel the whole of my country after I've had the baby, before I travel overseas, not pregnant yet going to wait till after summer, want a spring or early summer baby lol, like we can plan it, I've had one in the end of summer, don't want to do that again, and two in spring that was alot better lol, well see you around here some time, take care and have a great day or night.

well Nightlady & rose both of you are again welcome, do all your wishes come true this year. My good wishes are wit you.

well Nightlady & rose both of you are again welcome, do all your wishes come true this year. My good wishes are wit you.

Blessed be to you as well, and thank you for your welcome and your good wishes.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Thanks, love your pic

yeah i like metallica
i play bass guitar. i dream to be like cliff lol.

yeah i like metallica
i play bass guitar. i dream to be like cliff lol.

yeah lol, i like them too along with most hard rock and heavy metal bands, my husband plays the drums to black metal which i like too, i like gothic rock as well.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.