MichaelMelen 0 Newbie Poster

Hello,

My name is Michael Melen. I have been on daniweb several times but have never joined seeing that it is more IT inclined for my usual liking. Anyway, I decided to give it a try anyway and I registered an account. You will probably mostly see me on the Online Marketing forums but I will make an occasional appearance when I'm desperate for PHP help.

I have been doing online marketing for several years now: freelance, consulting and full time. I have recently quite my 9-5 to pursue my own ventures. One is BacklinkBuild where I offer affordable link building services. The other venture, my grand slam, is Social Incentive. (not up yet) Social Incentive will allow advertisers to purchase tweets, facebook statuses, youtube videos, etc. etc. from promoters - who will in turn make money for their efforts. If you have any interest in any of these services feel free to contact me.

Otherwise, I'm excited to be on this forum and I will see everyone around.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.