garyi1308 0 Newbie Poster

I'm Gary, a web designer working for a commercial radio station <link snipped> (the site design isn't mine, I just have the joy of working with the clunkiest CMS in the world...) in Hull in the UK.

I also do a bit of freelance work, which i'm trying to increase, my site is <link snipped>. So if you are ever looking for a designer give me a shout.

Obviously I'm into anything 'designy' from web design to graphic design, including logo and brand design, brochure and magazine layout. Anything really.

In my real life, my wife Tina and I have just bought a house so DIY has suddenly become one of my interests... I love music, any type as long as it stirs my soul. Eating out with friends. Travelling, this will now be limited having just bought the house, over the last few years we've visited British Columbia and Alberta in Canada, New York, Prague, Paris and when we want to relax we go to Hisaronu in Turkey.

Look forward to hearing from anyone with similar interests who'd just like a chat and of course anyone who can help me with coding issues...