HI everyone, Im Sam. In my freshman year of college, I have 2 programming classes this semester. I have Visual Basic and C#. Rather confusing having both at once. I have always loved computers and just technology in general. Im real busy these days but will try my best to help others if i can. Im also really good when it comes to the ipod touch so send me a private message with questions about that and i will try to get back to you as soon as i can.

Hello Sam... welcome to the forum!!

welcome. sounds like you're in for a lot of work. VB and C# all at the same time. personally, i'd drop the VB class and pick up something more useful, like Classic Hellenic Literature, but hey that's me :)

haha thanks for the advice jephthah, but i cant, these classes are required for the program that I am in at the tech, and im actually doing pretty good, everyone comes to me for help so I'll stay with it, thanks tho haha

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.