Hello there! I'm a student who has just finished my 1st year of Computer Science at the University of Manchester. My main language at present is predictably Java, but over summer I want to learn Python.

Glad to be joining what looks like a cool community!

Name: Steve
Nickname: Ste/Lolecule
Height: 6'4''
Weight: 274 lbs (I'm a big guy ¬.¬)
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Hobbies: Playing computer games, swimming, reading. Planning on starting Jiujitsu in September when I'm back at Uni.

Relationship Status: In a long-term happy relationship :)

Fav Music: Smashing Pumpkins, Radiohead, Muse, Michael Jackson, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, Pendulum, the Prodigy and a lot more!

Education: Computer Science BSc in progress, 3 A Levels (Maths A, Computing A, Chemistry A),
1 AS Level (Physics B).

Work: Currently unemployed but used to work for McDonalds!

Favorite Food: Pizza, Curry, Steak Pie, Steak, Roast Dinner (of any variety). Too many to say, I'm a real food lover.

Favorite Movies: The Godfather Part I and II, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Schindler's List, Star Wars Trilogy, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, The Prestige, In Bruges

Favorite TV Shows: Doctor Who, South Park, Torchwood, Top Gear

Favorite Video Games: God of War III (PS3), Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (PS3), Metroid Prime Trilogy (GameCube/Wii), Super Mario Galaxy (Wii), Every Zelda since A Link to the Past, Street Fighter IV (PS3), BlazBlue (PS3), Resident Evil 4 (Wii)

Stuff you Dislike: Unexpected loud noises, groups of people walking slowly, people who obliviously stand in doorways in shops, brussel sprouts, Apple

Lolecule

Hi Steve, nice to meet you :D

Enjoy your stay at deniweb Welcome to community

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.