I'm from Brisbane, Australia.
You know how it's said that I'm old enough to know better but too young to resist, well I'm too old to be bothered. My hobbies are music, VB6, more music and wife & kids. I retired from work about eight years ago. I spent a few years as a DJ on a local community station (Unpaid) until I ran into a nasty little disease called Depression. I'm fighting my way back by developing software to get myself back into the radio business. I have been legally blind since birth but that's not a problem. Once you give up chasing girls you don't need your sight. When I was younger I preferred using the Braille method anyway.
My programming started with the commodore 64 then VB3 up to dot-net which I find quite cumbersome I much prefer VB6.
Anything else you want to know just ask.
johnwillyum

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hi John,

Good to meet you. I'm in the broadcasting business as well, good to meet someone insane anough to have worked in it also.

Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around.

Thank you, I used to enjoy sitting in a little rubber room talking to myself all night.

Welcome to the forums. I'm hoping for your wife and kids' sake you didn't list your hobbies in order of preference hehe.

All hobbies share equal importance which is why I listed music twice.

Hello Johnwillyum, nice to meet you :D

Hi Maceman. Thank you for your welcome. I hope to get to know you soon.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.