Hahaha!! I never thought there is this section where I can introduce myself. I thought daniweb is just a forum full of geeks with no life. hahaha! I'm Just Kidding!!! :twisted:
So I'd like to introduce myself to you guys because these past few weeks I started to be active here. but as you can see I started long before. I can't remember the reason why I registered here. but anyway before I introduce myself, how do I change my Name there(Britoniah3480), I see people with their names with special characters and with space too. I'd to know I'm kinda jealous :( hey I'm not trying to change my username. btw, here it goes.

Name: Darwin
Nickname: Darz, some call me Win, some call me just D.
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 133
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Hobbies: Listening to music, Playing Instruments(Yeah I play alot of instruments like Guitar, Bass Guitar(this is my primary instrument now but soon I will shift into Finger-Style Guitarist), Piano, Drums, Violin and lots of stuffs. I have to be like this because this stuffs stops me from turning into a Real Geek. hahaha!), Coding of course, watching movies and playing RPG and MMORPG games ;) )

Relationship Status: single

Fav Music: I just don't like mainstream but I love any music. but now I'm into Jazz and Acid Jazz too. :)

Work: I'm Currently a Student now(soon to graduate, I hope!) but I can do some freelancing

Stuff you Dislike: I just hate people who's not sharing their knowledge(what are you afraid of??). and those too cocky and arrogant and stingy people. :@

Programming Laguages: VB, Javascript(Jquery), PHP, Actionscript, C, C#, Some Assembly, COBOL, ASP, Java and PureBasic(You gotta love this one!)

I'm currently into PHP+Ajax now because I believe that the internet technology will be more in demand in the near future.

You can visit me at www.unoprojects.com but its currently underconstruction haha!

if you want you can just view my profile here http://tribesite.110mb.com and try this one too! http://tribesite.110mb.com/starcraft

Thanks for having me here! Nice to meet you Daniweb :twisted:

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Hahaha!! I never thought there is this section where I can introduce myself. I thought daniweb is just a forum full of geeks with no life. hahaha! I'm Just Kidding!!! :twisted:
So I'd like to introduce myself to you guys because these past few weeks I started to be active here. but as you can see I started long before. I can't remember the reason why I registered here. but anyway before I introduce myself, how do I change my Name there(Britoniah3480), I see people with their names with special characters and with space too. I'd to know I'm kinda jealous :( hey I'm not trying to change my username. btw, here it goes.

Name: Darwin
Nickname: Darz, some call me Win, some call me just D.
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 133
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Hobbies: Listening to music, Playing Instruments(Yeah I play alot of instruments like Guitar, Bass Guitar(this is my primary instrument now but soon I will shift into Finger-Style Guitarist), Piano, Drums, Violin and lots of stuffs. I have to be like this because this stuffs stops me from turning into a Real Geek. hahaha!), Coding of course, watching movies and playing RPG and MMORPG games ;) )

Relationship Status: single

Fav Music: I just don't like mainstream but I love any music. but now I'm into Jazz and Acid Jazz too. :)

Work: I'm Currently a Student now(soon to graduate, I hope!) but I can do some freelancing

Stuff you Dislike: I just hate people who's not sharing their knowledge(what are you afraid of??). and those too cocky and arrogant and stingy people. :@

Programming Laguages: VB, Javascript(Jquery), PHP, Actionscript, C, C#, Some Assembly, COBOL, ASP, Java and PureBasic(You gotta love this one!)

I'm currently into PHP+Ajax now because I believe that the internet technology will be more in demand in the near future.

You can visit me at www.unoprojects.com but its currently underconstruction haha!

if you want you can just view my profile here http://tribesite.110mb.com and try this one too! http://tribesite.110mb.com/starcraft

Thanks for having me here! Nice to meet you Daniweb :twisted:

a really nice introduction.
i love it. Ϋ

:) nice knowing all this stuffs about you.

Thanks! you should too! :)

Thanks! you should too! :)

:X got second thought on doing so.
anyway, we could talk about that if ever there would be a chance on meeting you personally. Ϋ

That would be great! :D and if you allow me, can I get your numbers so we could know each other more :) if its ok with you... you could send it to my inbox :)

That would be great! :D and if you allow me, can I get your numbers so we could know each other more :) if its ok with you... you could send it to my inbox :)

would you mind if i you give me yours instead?

sent :)

sent :)

:) just received.

Hi Darwin, nice to meet you :)

yeah, I've been seeing you around here you know :)

nice introduce!...very clean title.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.