Hi there!

My name is Vaughan Woolsey. I have a BA in music technology, so things like recording and (little bits of) electronic music composition. I started learning design principals and digital graphic design in October oh-9 and found the wonderful world of web development in somewhere around June oh-10. ;P

At this point in time, I know HTML (learning HTML5), CSS (learning CSS3), jQuery, tiny bits of javascript, and even tinier bits of PHP. Even though I know a lesser amounts of PHP, I feel like I know it better and understand much more solidly the little I have learned using it. Javascript seems to illude me at all costs, no matter how hard I try to get it. That's why I turn to jQuery. Haha!

Anyway, my posts will be few and unobtrusive here at Daniweb. I try to learn as much as I can before I ask questions (which means I'm stubborn to ask for help! hehe!) and when I DO learn something, I most often times won't post because I always feel like there is already some post about it, or that I am the dumb newb just trying to catch up. Haha!

Anyway, I hope you all are well. Feel free to hit me up for any questions you may have of me.
All the best,
Vaughan

Welcome Vaughan. You are more than welcome to ask. Trust me, there are some funnies some days that requires answers. If you do not feel like asking, maybe help with answers.

Enjoy your stay.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.