Hi Everyone Alex Here i am looking for Seo Projects.

what can you do in SEO?

There are plenty of ways to get SEO projects:

• Freelancing Sites: Upwork, Fiverr, and Flex will help you fetch SEO jobs worldwide. These platforms are safe, so you don't have to worry.

• Building your website: Building your website will benefit you if you have experience in the field.

• Look for a project over job portals: Job Portals are not just limited to providing corporate employment. You can also get various freelancing projects over here.

• Using classified sites: There are a few classified sites like Craigslist where you can put up an ad on the services you offer.

• Building a strong social media presence: Use social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook to showcase your service. I, too, get most of my clients through LinkedIn, the biggest platform for getting quality clients.

Experiment with all of these platforms, and I am sure you will fetch a project soon.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.