cool

did you watch the rugby earlier

i wanted scotland to win and wales to lose but neither happened :(

and yeah 10:50PM to 3:05AM GMT is the superbowl

what are the rules anyway is it like rugby?

I did. I wanted Wales to win and Ireland to win so I was happy on Saturday. France I always want to loose, unless they're playing England, so I was disappointed there. Ah well. I reckon France this year.

I dunno what yall are talking about, but I also hope the French lose.. A bunch of snobby, rude, pansy people.. JK.. sorta..

and DAMMIT! The PATS lost!! WTF?!!

I watched the first half of the game last night. I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. I was set to watch it all until it was mentioned that there was a 45 minute break between halves.

I was going for the giants though -- they were the first team I saw so I thought why not.

I dunno what yall are talking about, but I also hope the French lose.. A bunch of snobby, rude, pansy people.. JK.. sorta..

and DAMMIT! The PATS lost!! WTF?!!

french people are only snobs to ignorant tourists who expect them to know english , if you at least make an attempt to speak (proper) french then they will be much nicer to you.

french people are only snobs to ignorant tourists who expect them to know english , if you at least make an attempt to speak (proper) french then they will be much nicer to you.

But.. I'm an American, and I expect everyone else to speak english :)

lol, thats why the french hate us, because we all go over there and do that

You sure it's not resentment at having to be rescued by the British and Americans, not once but twice in quick succession?

Funny.It asked if you meant French defeats.Haha

france once ruled a large portion of the world under napoleon, then it all went wrong when they became the battleground for both world wars. they were a major power during the cold war though.

The French were a major power during the cold war? :-/

The french are a bunch of pansies who can't even defend their own country..

yeah they were a nuclear superpower
and they were strategically placed, right next to germany

google for french nuclear testing - specifically in the pacific

The cold war was mainly the U.S. v. USSR. France, did not play much of a part in the cold war... and Germany was just one of many 'battlegrounds'- West v. East.

france, west germany and the uk were major players in NATO at the time because we were the ones who a) were within very close alert bomber range and b) would be the battleground for ww3

France used to be good militarily.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.