Hello guys,

My name is Emil and my origin is Bulgaria.
I just recently moved to United States, so please excuse my not so fluent English.
I'm writing this small thread/letter in here because I really don't know which Forum I may post my question and because I don't want to get warning You The Mod's for wrong posting, too.(ATTN MOD's: If wrong Forum, please forgive me!).

It was a dream to have my own social place(a forum website) where I can see people communicate, share daily quotes, opinions and useful tips.
Now, I am almost done with it and just few design steps left. The point is I got expectingly confused and meanwhile a little bit scared when I saw the hosting plans prices, especially the dedicated ones I was recommended so. I just cannot afford those numbers because I am not a rich guy and I have a normal job like most people in United States. My question is there any way or how to find somebody who can support/sponsor me to launch my so friendly orientated and very safe social mission/website and how actually to do this? I will be very happy if you really understand my situation and give me a tips, suggestions and even actual help.
Thank you so much for your time and patience!

Best regards.

Contributors
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Ancient Dragon

Welcome to DaniWeb

>>I don't want to get warning You The Mod's for wrong posting, too.(ATTN MOD's: If wrong Forum, please forgive me!).
We are not that unforgiving, and we rarly infract newcomers because we know you may be confused at first.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.