Hello guys,

My name is Emil and my origin is Bulgaria.
I just recently moved to United States, so please excuse my not so fluent English.
I'm writing this small thread/letter in here because I really don't know which Forum I may post my question and because I don't want to get warning You The Mod's for wrong posting, too.(ATTN MOD's: If wrong Forum, please forgive me!).

It was a dream to have my own social place(a forum website) where I can see people communicate, share daily quotes, opinions and useful tips.
Now, I am almost done with it and just few design steps left. The point is I got expectingly confused and meanwhile a little bit scared when I saw the hosting plans prices, especially the dedicated ones I was recommended so. I just cannot afford those numbers because I am not a rich guy and I have a normal job like most people in United States. My question is there any way or how to find somebody who can support/sponsor me to launch my so friendly orientated and very safe social mission/website and how actually to do this? I will be very happy if you really understand my situation and give me a tips, suggestions and even actual help.
Thank you so much for your time and patience!

Best regards.

Welcome to DaniWeb

>>I don't want to get warning You The Mod's for wrong posting, too.(ATTN MOD's: If wrong Forum, please forgive me!).
We are not that unforgiving, and we rarly infract newcomers because we know you may be confused at first.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.