Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by maravich12
Featured Replies

OMFG OMFG OMFG CLOWN ALERT CLOWNSSSSS!

I hate clowns, they are really scary!!!

w00t

Ronald McDonald wasn't that bad! He helped a lot of children.

I am glad I m not a 'junky' ;)

I agree with you, I think that sort of junk food causes brain damage.

I am glad I m not a 'junky' ;)

Yeah...that's why everyone in America is getting fat because they are going here and eating this food.It's all right food but it doesn't make me addicted like some people.Does anyone know a food-addicted person?

Yeah...that's why everyone in America is getting fat because they are going here and eating this food.It's all right food but it doesn't make me addicted like some people.Does anyone know a food-addicted person?

I would think everyone would qualify as 'food-addicted'; I don't know many people who can go for very long without eating something.

I would think everyone would qualify as 'food-addicted'; I don't know many people who can go for very long without eating something.

Yes, the withdrawal symptoms are rather severe.

Well....food is required in our lives but it doesn't always mean we have to engorge ourselves constantly to survive or sustain oursleves.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.