Hello everyone,

Gimmick here, just arrived on site. I am a noob regarding 'real' programming. Started on Oracle SQL/PLSQL just 1,5 years ago for my work. Before that I worked a year with C/All, a Navision own language based on Pascal.

Joined the site since it seems like a fun community and seems to have a good lot of usefull info.

Here is some info on myself.

Name: Jeroen
Nickname: Gimmick
Height: 1.70 (meter)
Weight: 63 (kg)
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Hobbies: Music (listening), music (playing bass, guitar, trumpet), running, snowboarding, surfing (if opportunity arises).

Relationship Status: single

Fav Music: From jazz to hardrock

Education: Hotel management

Work: Technical Consultant
Favorite Food: Chicken Curry, Greenbeans and meetballs

Favorite Movies: Action / Adventure / comedy

Favorite Video Games: Hotel Dusk, Trace Memory, Phoenix Wright (All Nintendo DS), Beat 'm ups (several platforms)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Welcome aboard sir.

You will find a ton of useful items here and have access to some great minds as well.

I would make one suggestion and modify your post and cut down on the information you are giving out.

With ID theft running like wildfire around the globe you just gave someone your info on a silver platter to forge license etc etc.

Welcome to our lovely Forums :)

Hi Jeroen.... Welcome to Daniweb Friend :)

Welcome to Daniweb Gimmick! lol..nice nickname!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.