Waz up my fellow I.T. ppl, nice to come across this forum. This is the first forum I've ever suscribed to; it looked pretty reliable. I'm 24, reside in Joliet,IL, and attend Joliet Junior college. Expected grad date of DEC '08. CIS major with Web Design & Administration as my concentration. Web Design... yea.. great stuff! I could go on and on about why i chose that field, but i should be reading this E-commerce stuff instead of foolin around online. Hope to learn alot, and hopefuuly i can help someone with my 2 cents!

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

hey cool nice to see you here!I also love this idea of this Forum..learn and Share with daniweb members..
I also currently have 2 cents with me,but with the Daniweb, i can definetely create wonders!hope to see more ppl helping!

Welcome!

Hi Welcome to Daniweb friend :)

Hello and Welcome!

welcome

Question - If I start a post, what is the simple way to view the response from the home page. Is there like a side link that takes a user to all his/her threads?

The control panel shows you all updates of your subscribed threads. Example; I went to my control panel, saw someone had responded to this thread and clicked on it to view the thread.

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to Daniweb!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.