Again….i would like to ask you all a question about hotel…..ok this is the condition, they say they want to save cost but it seems that 1 person need to work 3 times….Wao… I admit that I can work for that kind of workload but….LOL man, how the hell am I going to stand like that some more I only get one person salary…..T_T…..sob….what the hell???>>>>……etc..!@#$%#^%$%#!

Ok lets say the main point…there is a 36 room in a floor, err……times 12 floor…and a room will need to change at least about 12 different kinds of linen, and there is a manhole to let the housekeeping people to throw down, so guess how many person is dividing the linen to its category?....well….hehe^^…only an old woman is doing the job….such a magnificent way to treat the woman…and how much pay she get?...well…RM700++…..err….can you survive with that?......wao!!.....

Hmm….interesting also about the HR department…ok well there is a case whereby a man is being called to the HR room one day, and the HR manager ask the man….Why you keep MC when you come to work and very sure you will get a MC after that….well the man explain to the HR manager…that is vomiting for the past few days and he feels unhealthy…and after that the panel Clinic ask the man to refer to the Hospital cause the doctor start to feel weird and presume that the man have liver Problem..and you know what the HR manager say? Why don’t you get lost from here and come back after you recover because we are not healthcare centre..!!!!!!....and actually the man is just doing his training!! And if he go back and come again he has to restart again the 6 months training WITHOUT PAY!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what the hell??$!@!$*&#@%$

LOL…..so think and see…..i am just revealing about 1% about the fact in the lifestyle of a hotel worker….in MALAYsia……very wonderful right …..so please come here and work….you will love it A LOT….

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

My head hurts.

here, take some Aleve. I've found it helps clear the headpains after idiocy like this.

Again….i would like to ask you all a question about hotel…..ok this is the condition, they say they want to save cost but it seems that 1 person need to work 3 times….Wao… I admit that I can work for that kind of workload but….LOL man, how the hell am I going to stand like that some more I only get one person salary…..T_T…..sob….what the hell???>>>>……etc..!@#$%#^%$%#!

Ya, what the hell man???!!!

Ok lets say the main point…there is a 36 room in a floor, err……times 12 floor…and a room will need to change at least about 12 different kinds of linen, and there is a manhole to let the housekeeping people to throw down, so guess how many person is dividing the linen to its category?....well….hehe^^…only an old woman is doing the job….such a magnificent way to treat the woman…and how much pay she get?...well…RM700++…..err….can you survive with that?......wao!!.....

Ya, Wao!!! mmmmmHmmmmm

Hmm….interesting also about the HR department…ok well there is a case whereby a man is being called to the HR room one day, and the HR manager ask the man….Why you keep MC when you come to work and very sure you will get a MC after that….well the man explain to the HR manager…that is vomiting for the past few days and he feels unhealthy…and after that the panel Clinic ask the man to refer to the Hospital cause the doctor start to feel weird and presume that the man have liver Problem..and you know what the HR manager say? Why don’t you get lost from here and come back after you recover because we are not healthcare centre..!!!!!!....and actually the man is just doing his training!! And if he go back and come again he has to restart again the 6 months training WITHOUT PAY!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what the hell??$!@!$*&#@%$

$!@!$*&#@%$$!@!$*&#@%$$!@!$*&#@%$$!@!$*&#@%$$!@!$*&#@%$

LOL…..so think and see…..i am just revealing about 1% about the fact in the lifestyle of a hotel worker….in MALAYsia……very wonderful right …..so please come here and work….you will love it A LOT….

Such is life, you get what you put into it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.