im building a program that alters the electrical current and molecular structure of the central processing unit and in turn makes it explode and kill the user

any ideas?

Aia commented: Moron! -2
jwenting commented: someone ban this idiot -4

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Member Avatar for DigitalPackrat

Yes.

cout<<"I am a ***";

Bad post flagged.

commented: What a twit -1

best report him to Homeland Security for a laugh. Gives them something to do and gets us rid of the idiot at the same time.
He's asking for help in killing people, last I checked that was a criminal offense...

bad post flagged ++

This makes me wonder if he ever read the book The Blue Nowhere by Jeffery Deaver. His idea seems like it was formed from parts of the book. The fact that this post has been here for a day, after being flagged makes me wonder where all the moderators are.

The moderators are alive and well. The OPs post was just too damed funny to warrent deletion. I wanted everyone to share in his humor. Sounds like it might be a good start to a winning game.

commented: Good point +8
commented: yase :) +9

I think it would be hard to do in software. Create a robot that goes around removing the cooler from overclocked CPUs, and it starts to become feasible. See an AMD chip blowing up!

Uh oh, I think I hear the Homeland Security jackboots at my do.....

i... and molecular structure of the central processing unit ...

Perhaps you should use this

Really some people should learn should get a sense of humor . The op clearly is not serious and kidding . He seems to have got some frustration to vent against some computer user's stupidity .

Some people should learn how periods work.

commented: hehe! +11

You do not need a program , just learn to control lightening and focus the lightening to cpu

well you all are just boring sods :(

commented: idiot yop -4
commented: agree with jwenting -7

What kind of response were you expecting? If you ask ridiculous questions, you'll get ridiculous answers :)

And here's the simple explanation of what LHC is and does.

And further explanation of LHC (part 1 of a 5 part series to follow.)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.