Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by vuyiswamb

Happy Birthday! Actually, it isn't your brithday -- its the celebration of your birthday. You only have one birthday in your life :)

Happy Birthday! Actually, it isn't your brithday -- its the celebration of your birthday. You only have one birthday in your life :)

According to Wikipedia,

Birthday is the name given to the date of the anniversary of a person's birth. People in many cultures celebrate this anniversary. In some languages, the word for birthday literally translates as "anniversary".

i think toady its the same as last few months again. i dont want to grow anymore

i think toady its the same as last few months again. i dont want to grow anymore

Oh dear, do you need help?

Yes i need Help. i want to pause my age , for 5 years :). i am Glad that i am not 30. Eish i wonder how will i look when i grow old

eish, i am 28 years old going to tuen 29 on the 14 of September this year and my beard is has some white hair , i am not sure what is this i ma worried that i might be getting older. I dont want to look like Sean Connery at the age of 28

Eish i wonder how will i look when i grow old

If you are afraid to grow old, think about this: Once you are born you are busy dying!
So: "Rejoice, rejoice, we have no choice, but to carry on!"

Edited by ddanbe: n/a

Ya time is Flying man, probably at the age of 50 i will be back to remind you :)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.