hi

its My birthday today, am not Writting code :);) :D :D :twisted: :cool: :icon_lol:

Recommended Answers

All 21 Replies

Happy Birthday! Actually, it isn't your brithday -- its the celebration of your birthday. You only have one birthday in your life :)

You are right :)

Happy Birthday! Actually, it isn't your brithday -- its the celebration of your birthday. You only have one birthday in your life :)

According to Wikipedia,

Birthday is the name given to the date of the anniversary of a person's birth. People in many cultures celebrate this anniversary. In some languages, the word for birthday literally translates as "anniversary".

Actually Birthday should be every day! :)

Happy Birthday Sweety!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Thank you very much :)

i think toady its the same as last few months again. i dont want to grow anymore

i think toady its the same as last few months again. i dont want to grow anymore

Oh dear, do you need help?

Yes i need Help. i want to pause my age , for 5 years :). i am Glad that i am not 30. Eish i wonder how will i look when i grow old

Actually some people look better old, of course their is always a face-lift and a tuck here and there.

eish, i am 28 years old going to tuen 29 on the 14 of September this year and my beard is has some white hair , i am not sure what is this i ma worried that i might be getting older. I dont want to look like Sean Connery at the age of 28

Happy Birthday mate. Have fun.

:D:D:D

commented: Happy birthday ? Did you even read the thread ? +0

Happy Birthday to you. May you have many many more. Have a great day.

commented: Read the goddamn thread. +0

Eish i wonder how will i look when i grow old

If you are afraid to grow old, think about this: Once you are born you are busy dying!
So: "Rejoice, rejoice, we have no choice, but to carry on!"

Darn, time seems to go in only one direction!

OOOH NO

Not again , its that day of the year again, i am getting old

Happy birthday. 1 more to go.

Happy birthday.

Three years passed only in 2 pages:S

Ya time is Flying man, probably at the age of 50 i will be back to remind you :)

Member Avatar for diafol

Penblwydd Hapus :)

Ngiyabonga :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.