hi guys..
i am new to this forum..yesterday i looked up..i got many information..wow its great to say...simply wow.... people helping people...nice job keep it up...

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Exactly....

Hey welcome
Wow you're great :-)

Hallo Sharky!
What are you interested in and what skills do you want to improve?

Hallo Sharky!
What are you interested in and what skills do you want to improve?

hi i am doing my final year BE-cse student..currently i want to do my final year project..i searched threads respect to this..but ain't got one respect to me..so can you help me in doing the final year project...basically i don't no which is field is rit to do my project..and i am goin to persue my masters in aus or uk..so what i am doing here should talk there in someways...

hi i am doing my final year BE-cse student..currently i want to do my final year project..i searched threads respect to this..but ain't got one respect to me..so can you help me in doing the final year project...basically i don't no which is field is rit to do my project..and i am goin to persue my masters in aus or uk..so what i am doing here should talk there in someways...

If you know java...
It is ever better technology..
Go ahead..
All the best!!!!

ok..can some one tell me an topic to do my project...in ERP system or some like that..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.