1) How do i access this forum? i couldnt see it on the menu.
2) What is the number of total members in DaniWeb.
3)When i look at my "Latest Reputation Received" section,why some of the comments are gray in color whereas some of them are green.
4) Why is it too hard to find a girl friend who is as smart as Narue(dont take this one seriously :))

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

1) I guess you found it because you posted here :)
2) don't know
3) People with green squares can give you at least 1 rep point. People with black give 0 because they don't have enough posts yet, people with red or yellow have negative rep.
4) LOL :)

2) What is the number of total members in DaniWeb.

at this moment 357425 (here's a list of them)

1) How do i access this forum? i couldnt see it on the menu.

It's that guy-icon next to the business-exchange. A few month ago this was called the Coffee-House, but for some reason that wasn't good enough so it got replaced by a picture of a guy's head.. Go figure :?:

> Why is it too hard to find a girl friend who is as smart as Narue(dont
> take this one seriously )

Because for you "Life is much simpler without women." :-)

> Why is it too hard to find a girl friend who is as smart as Narue(dont
> take this one seriously )

Because for you "Life is much simpler without women." :-)

I couldnt add "except for Narue" at the end of that signiture :)

As girls get smarter, they are almost impossible to put up with.

As girls get smarter, they are almost impossible to put up with.

So you mean Narue could be intolerable when it comes to get in a relationship with her? Might she just be a good programmer, not a partner ? :)

Once girls get smarter than you, why should they put up with you?

So you mean Narue could be intolerable when it comes to get in a relationship with her? Might she just be a good programmer, not a partner ? :)

I doubt that is the case. Narue is the mother of at least one child that I know about, and I assume she is also married. So you see, talented and intelligent women can, and often do, have meaninful relationships.

By the way, where do i post feedback information about DaniWeb.com? When i click on the "software developer's lounge",
the page displays : "Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator".

Why does not anyone take care of it?

Also i dont get email notifications for the threads that i subscribed to for this particular forum.

1) You can post feedback in Daniweb Community Feedback forum.

2) Check your Profile page (see CONTROL PANEL at the top of each DaniWeb page) to see if email notifications have been enabled.

When i click on the "software developer's lounge",

The software development lounge no longer exists. It's merged with the other lounges (except for geek's) to "IT professional lounge" Where did you find that link? If it's still in the menu, you should delete the cache files form your browser

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.