Greetings fellow coders,
I am using the Playsound() function for playing music or sounds in my console based C++ application. I have a few brief questions that I need answered before I can continue.
1. When using the Playsound() function, how do you set the volume level?
2. How do you get the project to continue while playing the sound, (It currently waits for the wav file to stop)?
3. How do you stop the wav prematurely?
4. What are some other useful string to add for RPG based coding?
5. What do the strings I have defined do?
PlaySound(TEXT("test.wav"), NULL, SND_ALIAS | SND_APPLICATION); Other information
using namespace std ; I am using Visual C++ 2005, and Namespace as shown.
My code is very large and very complicated and I do not wish to upload it. I appreciate any help you may provide, but remember I am a basic coder and I do not know much C++ beyond namespace or the basics. Thank you for your time, -Keith