Hello,
I just had left the job because of my transfer issues. And now the problem which I am facing is of debt. Right now have no such source of income, finding job as well as want to come out of debt which is building up day by day. Is there any way to eliminate debt by taking any short term loan? I had tried some ways and also get in touch with some private money lenders, banks. I feel hesitant to ask for as having bad credit history. No one is convinced enough to lend money. Is there any chance that I get loan for a short time and meet the requirement to get out from debt.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Sorry, we can't help you on it, this is an IT Discussion community. Please google it for your problem.

No, you can't. There is no way that you can get a loan under the described conditions. Do not hesitate to ask for a short term loan - the laughter will possibly help you understand that you are in trouble and need help. Cut up all your credit cards; every single one of them. If you continue to use them, it is fraud - you do not have the ability to pay your current debts, let alone any new debt you take on.

Yes, they're called "loan sharks."

Hello,
Is there any way to eliminate debt by taking any short term loan?

This is a contradiction in terms. If you take out a loan, you're in debt.

If the question is: Can I take out a loan that isn't due till next month in order to pay my loan that is due today, the answer is yes. Your timing is unfortunate, though, because as you've noticed, unlike recently, banks are no longer lending to people who have no way of paying them back. But there are numerous ways to stay afloat for awhile, getting more and more in debt until finally, as Mosaic Funeral says, only the loan sharks will loan to you. But you may want to just take Grim Jack's advice on this one.

Sorry, we can't help you on it, this is an IT Discussion community. Please google it for your problem.

All's fair game in love, war, and the Geek's Lounge.

My advice, get a loan from some rich unsuspecting relative.

Hello,
I just had left the job because of my transfer issues. And now the problem which I am facing is of debt. Right now have no such source of income, finding job as well as want to come out of debt which is building up day by day. Is there any way to eliminate debt by taking any short term loan? I had tried some ways and also get in touch with some private money lenders, banks. I feel hesitant to ask for as having bad credit history. No one is convinced enough to lend money. Is there any chance that I get loan for a short time and meet the requirement to get out from debt.

It really requires a lot of courage for even thinking of a loan when you have a bad credit history. I do not think any money lender or bank after seeing a bad credit history will give credit for being. But hope is always there, any good website or borrow money to pay cash loan providers try to find. They check out any cash payments to provide loans without checking bad credit. Also have a hassle-free instant approval. I think it's best for you.

You could always marry a very rich window with one foot in the grave and the other slipping.

>>I just had left the job because of my transfer issues
Bad move. Get a job before moving so that you will not be unemployed.

Actually im sure that the answer its NOT. nobody will give you a loan if you have a bad credit history. mayby Moe can give you money but he`ll break your legs :P

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.